Community Liaison Officers
Each APICDA member community has a Community Liaison Officer (CLO), who is your local contact for information about APICDA. When you need information about programs, contact your CLO.
Have questions? Here is what a CLO can assist you with:
- Employment openings with APICDA and our fishing partners: CLOs have applications and job information.
- Higher Education Scholarship application and information.
- Supplemental Education Scholarship applications and information.
- Enrollment in local training sponsored by APICDA.
- Internship applications and information.
- School grant information and assistance with applications.
- APICDA Miscellaneous Grant Program.
- APICDA-sponsored community activities.
Listed below are the current CLOs for APICDA communities. Each CLO is in direct contact with the Programs Department and will be able to share the latest information from APICDA.
Vincent (Vinny) Lestenkof
For Questions Contact
APICDA Training and Education
717 K St., Anchorage, AK 99501
Call: (907) 929-5273
Toll Free: 1 (888) 927-4232
Fax: (907) 929-5275