Entries for the 2022 APICDA photo contest are being accepted until Friday, Sept. 30, 2022. All photos submitted will be considered for the 2023 APICDA calendar, 2022 Christmas card, website landing page, quarterly newsletter covers and the Annual Report cover. Winners receive a minimum of $200 per photo.
- Please submit high-quality, high-resolution photos.
- Provide a detailed caption and photographer name.
- Photos must be taken in the APICDA communities of Atka, Akutan, False Pass, Nelson Lagoon, Nikolski, St. George and Unalaska.
- Release form needs to be completely filled out.
- Photos should portray images that depict the community life: wildlife, scenic views, Alaska Native traditions, rural Alaska life, holidays, fishing-related photos, and anything else that might best portray the spirit of the APICDA communities.
HOW TO ENTER
Email your photos, release form and captions to email@example.com.
For more information, call the APICDA office at:
1 (888) 927-4232 (toll-free) or (907) 929-5273
For questions, contact the APICDA Media department at firstname.lastname@example.org.