APICDA is pleased to announce that entries for the 2018 APICDA Photo Contest will be accepted between now and Sept. 29, 2018. All photos submitted will be considered for the APICDA calendar and Christmas card. Winners will receive $150 per photo, excluding APICDA employees.
- To be considered for the contest, photos must be 300dpi resolution and 3,000 pixels on the longest size. iPhone photographs are exempt from this size requirement, but must be submitted at their highest resolution.
- Photo must be taken in the year 2017 or 2018.
- Along with the photo, a detailed caption and photographer credit must be provided.
- Photos must be taken in the APICDA region: Atka, Akutan, False Pass, Nelson Lagoon, Nikolski, St. George and Unalaska.
- Photos should portray images that depict the community life in APICDA: highlighting wildlife, scenic views, Alaska Native traditions, rural Alaska life, and anything else that might best portray the spirit of the APICDA communities.
All entries must be received by September 29, 2018
$150 For each winning entry!
Email your digital photo entry to:
Entry & Photo Release Form – click here
Please download this form and submit with your images.
Mail digital files to:
717 K Street
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
For more information you may call the APICDA office at:
1 (888) 927-4232 or (907) 929-5273, Ext. 207