Winter Photo Contest
Entries for the 2023 APICDA WINTER photo contest are being accepted until Friday, March 31, 2023. All photos submitted will be considered for the 2024 APICDA calendar, 2023 Christmas card, website landing page, quarterly newsletter covers and the Annual Report cover. Winners receive a minimum of $200 per photo.
- Please submit high-quality, high-resolution photos.
- Provide a detailed caption and photographer name.
- Photos must be taken in the APICDA communities of Atka, Akutan, False Pass, Nelson Lagoon, Nikolski, St. George and Unalaska.
- Release form needs to be completely filled out.
- Photos should portray images that depict community life in the winter to include holidays, scenic views, and anything else that might best portray the spirit of the APICDA communities.