Entries for the 2018 APICDA Photo Contest are being accepted until Sept. 30, 2018. All photos submitted will be considered for the APICDA calendar and Christmas card. Winners will receive $150 per photo, excluding APICDA employees.
- To be considered for the contest, photos must be 300 dpi resolution and 3,000 pixels on the longest side. iPhone photographs are exempt from this size requirement but must be submitted at their highest resolution.
- Photo must be taken in the year 2017 or 2018.
- Along with the photo, a detailed caption and photographer credit must be provided.
- Photos must be taken in the APICDA region: Atka, Akutan, False Pass, Nelson Lagoon, Nikolski, St. George and Unalaska.
- Photos should portray images that depict the community life in APICDA: highlighting wildlife, scenic views, Alaska Native traditions, rural Alaska life and anything else that might best portray the spirit of the APICDA communities.
HOW TO ENTER
Email your photos, release form and captions to email@example.com.
2018 APICDA Photo Contest Entry Form
Please download this form and submit with your images.
Mail digital files to:
717 K Street
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
For more information, call the APICDA office at:
1 (888) 927-4232 (toll-free) or (907) 929-5273
For questions, contact the APICDA Media department at firstname.lastname@example.org.