Aleutian Marketplace Webinar Series
The Aleutian Marketplace works with community members, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and creative people throughout the Aleutian-Pribilof region to explore business concepts, talk about the nuts-and-bolts of entrepreneurship, and work to develop the regional economy. During the pandemic, we are hosting a monthly webinar series. Please see schedule and event flyers below and RSVP to email@example.com.
Legal Information for New Businesses Webinar
Learn the basic legal requirements to start a business in Alaska.
Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Taught by Bonnie Paskvan, a partner with Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
Past Workshop Recordings:
- Social Media Alaska Native Art Sales from Home (March 25, 2021)
- Branding 101 (March 4, 2021)
- Business Basics (January 21, 2021)
- Small Business Fundamentals of Mariculture (Sept. 30, 2020)
- Social Media Marketing Part 1 (June 2, 2020 – recording unavailable) & Part 2 (July 14, 2020)
- Starting an Etsy store (April 16, 2020)
The Aleutian Marketplace is offered to residents of the twelve Aleutian-Pribilof communities of Adak, Akutan, Atka, Cold Bay, King Cove, Nikolski, False Pass, Nelson Lagoon, Sand Point, St. George, St. Paul and Unalaska.
Sponsors include APICDA, Aleut Corporation (TAC), GCI, Wells Fargo and TelAlaska.
For Questions Contact:
Call: (907) 929-5273