Important Competition information and dates:
- Jan. 1 – 31: Free review and pre-scoring of your business plan draft by the Alaska Small Business Development Center.
- Friday, March 3, 12:00 p.m.: Business plan submission deadline to email@example.com.
- March 3 – April 4: Independent judging panel reviews and evaluates business plans.
- Wednesday, April 5: All participants are notified and travel is arranged for the top three finalists.
- Tuesday, April 25: Top three finalists present to the judges and one winner is selected. Presentations will be scored, the combined score of the written plan (worth 80%) and the presentation (worth 20%) determines the winner.
- Wednesday, April 26: Winner presents at the APICDA Community Conference and receives seed money prize of $20,000 from the Aleut Corporation and APICDA.