- Monday, Oct. 16: Alaska Small Business Development Center workshop/webinar.
- Oct-February: Access to free online subscription-based business plan writing software https://www.liveplan.com/. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your paid 6-month subscription.
- Jan. 1 – 31: Free review and pre-scoring of your business plan draft by the Alaska Small Business Development Center.
- Friday, March 2, 12:00 p.m.: Business plan submission deadline to email@example.com.
- March 2 – April 3: Independent judging panel reviews and evaluates business plans.
- Wednesday, April 4: All participants are notified and travel is arranged for the top three finalists.
- Tuesday, April 24: Top three finalists present to the judges and three winners are selected – grand prize $10,000, second place $7,000 and third place $3,000. Presentations will be scored, the combined score of the written plan (worth 80%) and the presentation (worth 20%) determines the ranking of the winners.
- Wednesday, April 25: Winners present at the APICDA Community Conference and receive seed money prizes from the Aleut Corporation and APICDA.
Thank you to our sponsors!