Have you filled out the Community Data Questionnaire with your Community Liaison Officer (CLO) yet? In order to better connect CDQ community residents with meaningful employment today and into the future, APICDA needs to get a feel for the current skills/abilities talent bank and plan for future training opportunities. This initiative supports a key component of our Strategic Plan; our goal is to employ 50% of available local residents in our subsidiaries throughout the region in the next 10 years. Please connect with your CLO soon or download the questionnaire here. All surveys should be submitted to your local CLO or emailed to email@example.com.
Each APICDA member community has a Community Liaison Officer (CLO). The CLO is your local contact for information about APICDA. When you need information about programs that you may be eligible for please contact your CLO.
Have questions? Here is what a CLO can assist you with:
- Employment openings with APICDA and our fishing partners, CLOs have applications and job information.
- Higher Education Scholarship applications and information.
- Supplemental Education Scholarship applications and information.
- Enrollment in local training sponsored by APICDA.
- Internship applications and information.
- School Grant information and assistance with your application.
- APICDA Miscellaneous Grant Program.
- Provide you with university or vocational training school information when you are looking to further your education.
Listed below are the current CLOs for APICDA communities. Each CLO is in direct contact with Anfesia Tutiakoff, Training & Education Manager and will be able to share the latest information with you from APICDA.Akutan
April Pelkey False Pass
Tammy Shellikoff Nelson Lagoon
Katie Johnson Atka
Currently Vacant Nikolski
Vincent (Vinny) Lestenkof St. George
Melanie Prokopiof Unalaska has two CLOs: