APICDA offers scholarship programs to supplement community members’ training and education goals. Vocational training and/or supplemental education (in any field of training) will assist our communities in building stronger infrastructures to promote and achieve the economic development necessary to help sustain our communities.
HOW TO QUALIFY
1. Applicants must: reside in the APICDA region
2. Be accepted to an accredited training program
3. Maintain a 2.0 GPA or passing grade.
4. Applications must be turned in 10 business days prior to payment due date.
5. Scholarships are awarded any amount up to $4,000 per calendar year, based on applicant financial need.