Vision and Strategic Plan
The APICDA board clearly articulates APICDA’s purpose and vision as “sustainable communities” and provides a strategic plan that offers meaningful and measurable results.
Strategic Plan 2016-2021
Vision / Purpose
• Community First – “We, Not Me”
• Sustainable Resource Utilization
• Economic Development
• Healthy Communities
Envisioned Future (Ten Year Goal)
• Six healthy communities focused on their future.
• Fueled by renewable energy.
• Diverse year-round economies.
• Youth mentorship through skills and leadership development.
• Ensure 50 percent of available workers have meaningful year-round employment.